Terms & Conditons
4. LIMITED RIGHTS AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You have a limited right to access the Website for your own specific business or personal use. You may not modify any page on our Website. This limited license strictly prohibits any resale or commercial use of any page on our Website including any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or any Website page; any downloading or copying of account information; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise utilize page on the Website for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of ABS. You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or our Partners’ sites without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by ABS and may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website.? In addition, you represent and warrant that any and all information you post or otherwise provide to ABS by means of the Website including, without limitation, as part of any inquiry or application, is true, accurate and offered in good faith. Any information disclosed to you may be used only for its intended purpose. ABS expects that you will exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Services and information. You can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited content that you provide to ABS or to other users, including infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. You hereby represent and warrant that you will not post, transmit, email, or otherwise make accessible on or through the Website content that:
- Involves the transmission of junk mail, unsolicited mass mailing or spamming;
- Promotes information that you know or, through the exercise of ordinary care, should have known is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, disparaging, pornographic, obscene or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability or sexual orientation;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Contains a software virus or any other code, files, or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, disable, compromise or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer programs or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by ABS or any other person or party;
- Solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
- In addition, in connection with the Website, you may not:
- Copy headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any content posted or transmitted through or on this Website;
- Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of this Website;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or any server or network involved with the operation of this Website;
- Harass any other person;
- Collect or “harvest” from this Website the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a ABS officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your identification or affiliation in any other way;
5. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
The name Alaska Billing Service and ABS Billing Service and any and all logos and designs connected to or associated with, and the names and logos of our Partners (“Trademarks”) are the exclusive property of ABS and/or the Partners and are protected by federal and state law. You may not use the Trademarks in any way, including use as metatags or other hidden text without the express written consent of ABS or the applicable Partner.
ABS respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at the address indicated in item 16.
6. YOUR INFORMATION
By using this Website, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own information and for restricting access to your computer.
7. YOUR COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
8. PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS.
ABS and its Partners attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing any Services and/or Partner products. However, ABS makes no representations or warranties that the Service and/or product descriptions or any other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
Alaskan Billing Services’ Partners may promote products and services on or through ABS or the Website. ABS may provide links to Partners’ websites. ABS is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the products or services of, any Partner or the page of their websites. ABS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products or services of such Partners or the page of their Websites. You should carefully review all Partners’ privacy statements and other conditions of use on their websites before you license, lease, purchase or otherwise acquire any product or service.
10. RISK OF LOSS
Any products or service that you license, purchase, or otherwise acquire from or through ABS are made pursuant to your contract with the particular Partner from whom you license, purchase, lease, or otherwise acquire the products or service. ABS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any product or service that you license, purchase, or otherwise acquire from a Partner at or through this Website and/or ABS. Any remedy you may have is exclusively against the Partner from whom you licensed, purchased, or otherwise acquired any product or service.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
Alaska Billing Services, this Website and the Services are provided on an “as is” basis. ABS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, Services or products included on or described in this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk.
This limitation of liability applies to all liabilities in the aggregate, including those resulting from your use or your inability to use this Website or derive benefit from the services, or any other matter arising from or relating to this Website or the services. You agree to indemnify and hold ABS and its affiliates harmless, and, at Alaska Billing Services’ request, to defend ABS and its affiliates from and against any allegation, claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of or relates to your use or inability to use this Website or any of the Services or any other activities of yours through using this Website or the Services.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
13. DISPUTES AND ARBITRATION
14. POLICIES AND SEVERABILITY
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
Alaska Billing Services
200 Center Court
Anchorage, AK 99518
Connect With Us
We try to reply to all your questions with in 24 hours.
200 Center Court, Anchorage, Ak 99518 Toll Free In Alaska (888) 783-1777 | Phone (907) 563-1777 | Fax (907) 561-7464
© Copyright 2019 Alaska Billing Services. All Rights Reserved.